Our music service partners implement robust annual performance management cycles including the regular observation of teachers and tutors.
In addition, The Music Partnership members believe in top quality child -centred learning and agree to work towards the following principles and framework.
Seven Guiding Principles for Quality Music Teaching
- Striving for excellence
- Being authentic
- Being exciting, inspiring and engaging
- Ensuring a positive, child-centred experience
- Actively involving children
- Providing a sense of personal progression
- Developing a sense of ownership and belonging